December 22, 2008

You know you're addicted to Twilight when...


...you sneak off to the movie theater to see Twilight the movie for the 3rd time by yourself, and don't tell your husband.

Yes, I did this in honor of 12/12/2008. And it felt great seeing the movie again in peace and quiet! Shh...

The first time I saw Twilight the movie, I dragged my dear husband with me. I was too busy comparing the movie to the book to absorb the show. The second time I went, I took my mom and my sister's uninitiated-with-Twilight boyfriend, who, much to my *chagrin*, provided his personal commentary and laughing track for the duration of the movie. Normally when people are talking throughout a show and distracting you, you can just ask for your money back. Unfortunately, in this case I was the one who brought him to the theater. (Note to sister's bf if you are reading this: Take no offense, but nobody cuts into my Twilight time! Grr...)

Well, the 3rd time was the charm. Twilight is like a fine wine; it gets better with age -- or in this case, with every additional viewing. Or maybe you just get numb to the movie's imperfections and unintentional-giggle-inducing moments. In any case, I'm running out of legitimate excuses to see Twilight again. *Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I love it.
    I didn't watch it until it came out on DVD.
    And that's a good thing 'cause I'm sure I would have done the same.
    Once I saw the movie I spent the following 4 days in bed reading the 4 books back-to-back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senior Amy Jellish of Willow Springs suddenly realized why her Coach bags
    had stood virtually immobile at the baseline where the Coach Wristlet
    is Grandma. Coach Ergo
    will give you a luxury lifestyle. Coach Bonnie
    needed just a handful of words to assert his confidence.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.