December 19, 2008

Just when I started to feel bad for Copon...


...I read this Just Jared article where Michael Copon highlights why he thinks his height and weight make him a better fit for Jacob than Taylor.

In the extended version of this interview, he goes on to confirm that he's a top contender for the role, and say that he's up for some Team Mike vs. Team Rob competition.

I think what irks me the most is that Michael Copon hasn't even bothered to READ New Moon yet, but he thinks he's a better fit for the role of Jacob. I'm starting to gravitate from Team Switzerland to Team Taylor (in the Michael vs. Taylor fight, of course. I will always be Team Edward!).

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin shoes
    almost become a single product in this year's most In trend. Top 5 Spring/Summer 2010 Christian Louboutin Boots
    Luxury Almost in every party and awards ceremony, which make Christian Louboutin Pumps
    became the most. Christian Louboutin Sandals
    is a native Paris man.

    ReplyDelete