December 27, 2008

Playing with dolls


After spending Christmas in Boston with my 'rents, hubby and I were planning to leave for Vancouver, Canada tonight for Part II of our second attempt at splitting-the-holidays-between-families-after-you've-gotten-married. Unfortunately, poor weather on the West coast has snowbound my in-laws and changed our plans.

Consequently, here I am, with a week off of work and no plans whatsoever. So, what productive, worthwhile thing did I do with all this afternoon off? Well, I made my own Robert Pattinson doll, thanks to Stardoll.com and a little bit of my own creativity!

1 comment:

  1. You can also Coach Wallets
    online store outlets Coach Ergo
    . Coach Gallery
    are a lesser-known brand. Coach Wristlet
    are so fashionable that they can also be worn as accessory on their own.

    ReplyDelete