January 27, 2009

If just reading about a Vampire romance is not enough, you can now *star* in one...

If reveling in Edward & Bella's romance wasn't enough for you, you can now be the star of your own Vampire fantasy book! Over at Twilight Lexicon, I just read about Book By You, a business that allows you to customize & publish stories by selecting your own book characters. For *only* $39.95 (does that seem pricey, or is it just me?), you can be the heroine of the story Vampire Kisses, which is summarized as follows:

"In the darkly seductive Vampire Kisses, a college researcher lives a secret life: when night falls, he's a vampire!

Can our heroine, a vivacious beauty with a penchant for research of her own, kickstart his non-beating heart?"


Yikes. I can't decide if this is cool or creepy, but I'm leaning towards creepy. You can learn more about Vampire Kisses here. If anybody tries this, give us a review!

1 comment:

  1. I'm leaning towards creepy as well. Plus, why would we want to not only cheat on Edward, but have literary (and I use that term losely) proof of it! (I'm sure that answer thoroughly qualifies me for the OCD button in your other post...lol)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.