January 28, 2009

Kristen Stewart & Her Truck

Hmm, I wonder if this is the same truck that Kristen told Premiere.com she purchased when asked, "How long did it take to shake off the character of Bella?"

"I bought a truck, the truck that Charlie [Bella's dad] has in the movie, and I drove it home from Portland, and it was like driving away... Not that it was something I had to get away from. It was just, it was such a complete experience. I got over it. I drove all the way home. I mean, it was okay. [laughs] It didn't take that long. Just the drive home, I guess."

Does anybody remember what Charlie was driving in the movie? :) Image Source: TMZ

1 comment:

  1. If you watch the commentary on the twilight dvd they point out the truck its in the movie. Charlie doesn't drive it but Kristen says something about the truck when it is shown. Plus the movie the commentary on is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete