February 5, 2009

AnnaLynne McCord as Heidi?? No wonder she was reading New Moon recently...

No wonder AnnaLynne McCord was caught reading New Moon! E!Online reports that AnnaLynne has auditioned for the role of Heidi:
Heidi isn't a major character in the book, but McCord definitely has the gorgeous looks to pull it off.

The character is a "fisher" who brings humans to the Volturi vampires to eat. She's also known as "bait" because of the way she uses her stunning looks to attract humans. In her brief appearance in the book, Bella describes Heidi as having "exceptional, unforgettable" beauty. She has stunning legs, long hair and violet eyes.

Sources tell me McCord has auditioned for the role. "It's not a big part," one of the sources said. "Heidi would be more like a cameo."
Read the rest of the article here. I'm not a 90210 fan, so my only familiarity with AnnaLynne is her role as naughty, evil vixen Eden Lord on Nip/Tuck. I saw this random photo of AnnaLynne, doing some interesting posing for the camera last fall and wearing liquid leggings:

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I'm not a 90210 fan either, and the only thing I'm familiar with her from is well...shall we say "bad press" which I suppose can happen to anyone, right? So I'll just leave it at this: I think she'll be PERFECT for the role of Heidi ;) Is she really dating Kellan? (crossed fingers for a "no") He seems like such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.