March 3, 2009

Barnes & Noble's Exclusive Cell Phone Skins

Twilighters.org did an awesome job of breaking down all the different Twilight DVD offerings, and here is a closer look at some of the Free Customizable Twilight Skins for your cell phone, PDA or MP3 player that come exclusively with the B&N DVD package. There are eleven choices, which you can check out here.

While I wouldn't be caught dead with one of these (I'm still a closeted-Twilight junkie in the real-world; how much grief would I get from my coworkers??), I'm really loving these designs.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Haha I would get them too, but I don't know if my phone would be the right type + my friends would probably not talk to me again HAHA ( there so sick of my Twilight obsession :] ) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people forget that an iPhone is a very valuable piece of equipment and some people will just take them when they see them laying around.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.