May 7, 2009

Clean-shaven Aro Michael Sheen in Vancouver + More Filming Details

Lainey Gossip has more deets on what the cast has been up to in Vancity, and what they've been filming!
Other Twilight sightings: fans spotted Peter Facinelli who went into H&M in the afternoon and stocked up, leaving with 5 shopping bags. Gifts for his girls! Kristen Stewart stayed quiet, enjoying her first day off in a while – not including weekends. And the cutest couple ever, Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez, were out again last night for dinner, protected by a hulking security guard.

As I’ve already reported, yesterday’s scenes involved the Volturi and Carlisle in a flashback explaining what happens to vampires who break the rules. Then they reject Edward’s request.

Today:

Edward is hurled in the air, tossed against a wall when he attempts to protect Bella. Am pretty sure in the book his torture consisted of him writhing on the floor in pain. Obviously, visually, the throwing is much more spectacular, requiring much less emphasis on, um, Robert Pattinson’s facial expressions. Every time he was hurting in the first movie, he looked like he wanted to poo. Oh hush Twi-hards. It was the direction!

Also on sched: Aro is convinced to release Bella, Edward, and Alice because he sees the vision.
How does Lainey know all this shizz?

Thanks for the heads-up, Twilight Times!

11 comments:

  1. Seriously!! She drives me insane but she always seems to know and be right about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo all these reports make me more crazy for New Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! Say what you want about Lainey, she's got some great exclusives. I'm almost afraid it will ruin New Moon for me, but my obsession overrides this fear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I'm all for more action and less facial expressions... in Twilight he looked wicked constipated or like he had already dropped a load and was trying to keep it from falling out his pant legs. Sorry, but it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has read the leaked New Moon script apparently..

    Agree with Pinky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just don't like her attitude, but she does seem to know what is going on. I like getting the info. I even read that leaked script, and I know it's a rough draft but I won't be satified until I see it in completion, so I just think it adds to it. Plus we all know what happens in the story. I'll probably forget everything by the time november rolls around and be fixated on Eclipse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea Lainey is annoying yet I find myself reading her often anyways - just cuz she gets the goods - and fast - often first - it's annoying but its true.... who does she know to get all this info? or does she buy it? hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why does Lainey always seem snarky towards us? Anyways, Rob said he was worried about how he would potray pain that intense. I wonder, knowing Rob as an obsessed reader, if he researched how to express pain? He could have borrowed my sons birth videos...that was the scream heard around the world! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suspect that Lainey has an informer of some sort that is part of the New Moon production team - not a cast member though - that is giving her inside information. I sure enjoy the updates and it helps to visualize how the filming is going when you can't be there to see it in person. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I don't care, as long as I get the true inside scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lainey is usually right about the production stuff, but I'm not so sure about her insights into the cast - seems like she was fed dubious information by Nikki Reed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.