May 5, 2009

Kellan, Edi & Mike Welch at Salute to Twilight in LA

The gals from WhattzPoppin ran into Kellan, Edi & Mike at the Salute to Twilight convention in LA over the weekend. Of meeting Kellan, they write:
He came right back and gave Ade a hug, his BEAR HUG! love it! and they took a picture. I was next! he gave me the biggest hug!! another bear hug, took me off the ground hug! I didn't let go, I wanted a picture also, but like I said I didn't let go forgetting the camera was in my hand the whole time. But then we let go, I handed Ade the camera, and she snapped one and then he smiled thanking us for being there and left.
Read about their encounter at Cullen Boys Anonymous or at WhattzPoppin.

P.S. Is it just me, or does Mikey look like he grew up or something?

9 comments:

  1. I didn't even recognize mike at all until I looked at the pics again! Very cute pics though. Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics!!! Mike is all grown up:)) Doesn't look 17/18.- Think Bella will reconsider?? Now that would be a movie upset:))LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike looks waaaay older here! Looks like he's wearing makeup, too. Huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Mike does look like he's got a ton of make up on. And honestly I'm not to keen on it. But whatever. He seems like a really nice guy. That's lame of me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael is super duper nice! he does look older in pictures, but in person he looks younger. Wish we could've talked to him a little longer, but he was being rushed back to the main room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pictures. Cool story. Love me some Kellan! I love how genuine he is with every fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I met Mike in Vancouver on Saturday. When was this convention? It must've been Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Marcella - WhatzzPoppin - They all seem like super great people to hang out with and meet. Which is completely refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was there! =) and I was surprised to hear that Michael is in his 20's.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.