May 15, 2009

L.A. Fans Meet Nikki Reed at The Dills Concert & Win 3rd Place at Twilight Costume Contest at TwiCon LA

Alright. I'm officially jealous looking at these pics of everybody snuggling up to Kellan. Linda and her pals attended TwiCon LA, and won 3rd place in the Twilight Costume contest with their fun Twilight baseball jerseys. Congrats, ladies! Click to enlarge pic below to check out their adventures.

Also, Linda and her buddies met Nikki Reed at The Dills concert on May 12th, and said that she was super-nice about taking a pic with them!
Thanks for sharing, Linda!

3 comments:

  1. all the fans that have met her say she's super sweet
    what's up with the media comments?
    why do they hate Nikki sooo much??
    you can see that she's real nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the first pic! I'm soooooooo jealous! Its such a cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Kellan really gets close! Not fair! I so have the hots for Kellan, he's seems like such a genuinely nice guy too. I'm jealous too wish I could have 'em

    ReplyDelete