May 4, 2009

Twilight Nominated Big-time for 2009 MTV Movie Awards

You can vote now for 2009 MTV Movie Awards! Twilight is up for several categories, so I hope that this means we'll see some Twilight stars when the show airs on Sunday, May 31st at 9 PM EST. :-)

Twilight is up against the likes of Dark Knight, Iron Man, HS Musical 3 and Slumdog Millionaire for Best Movie.

Kristen got a nod for Best Female Performance alongside heavy-weights such as Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway Taraji Henson, and Kate Winslet.

RPattz and Taylor will duke it out with Dev Patel, Bobb'e J. Thompson and Ben Barnes for Breakthrough Male Performance.

Rob & Kristen are up for Best Kiss against Angelina & James McAvoy, Frieda Pinto & Dev Patel, James Franco & Sean Penn, Paul Rudd & Thomas Lennon and Vanessa & Zac.

Rob & Cam Gigandet are nominated for Best Fight.

Paramore is up for Best Song for 'Decode'.
Vote here before Wednesday, May 27th, but voting for Best Movie will remain open right up until the big show on Sunday, May 31!

8 comments:

  1. Rob & Cam are a shoe in for the best fight!

    Paramore's Decode should DEFINITELY win.

    Rob's got some tough competition with Dev Patel. Patel was amazing in Slumdog.

    No worries my sweet beautiful Taylor. You'll win next year after New Moon releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best kiss! Best kiss! Best kiss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can...with a clear conscious vote 'Twilight' for best kiss, best song and best fight. No comment on the other catagories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. best kiss and they will have to perform it on stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been tradition of late at this awards show that the winner of the "Best Kiss" category kiss onstage in front of everyone. Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams really threw themselves into it. I wonder if Rob and Kristen win, if they will kiss also? It seems out of charachter for them to do so--but it will leave so many people disappointed.

    (I am sad enough to admit that I will watch the show especially to see what happens)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know there are some that don't agree but I think Kristen was so good in Twilight. I think the way she acted made it a lot less cheesy than it could have been with another actress. I Haley Williams and decode so of course that'll get my vote. Of course I'll vote for Rob...duh. I think even if I wasn't a Twilight freak that I would still think his performance was really good. He also had the challange of walking the fine line of cheesiness and dramatic acting. He obviosly can act as we've seen in other movies of his. Pretty much everything listed for Twilight,
    I'm going to vote for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't believe that robert pattinson didn't make it to best male performance peoplewe have to vote for our movie! and support our actors no matter who you think they are just show you twilight love =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If their is a chance Robert and Kristin will Kiss i will have to set my DVR...LOL They so deserve to win most of the categories they were nominated for, I Voted!

    ReplyDelete