June 3, 2009

Taylor Talks About the NM Trailer + Gives Wolfy New Moon Deets!


Taylor talks about New Moon Trailer to MTV, and the cast talks about their 2010 MTV Movie Award aspirations here.
"It's been different in that we have a different director, a different location," Elizabeth Reaser said of the "New Moon" shoot in Vancouver, British Columbia, with new director Chris Weitz. "But it's mostly different because it's such a huge deal now, whereas before we were shooting in Portland, running around and getting into trouble. Now, we have to be a little bit more mindful."

"This one felt like a bigger-budget movie," Peter Facinelli said. "And the catering was better."

6 comments:

  1. Sigh....can't open anything from MTV

    "Sorry, we are unable to offer this video to users in your region."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy asking questions is totally a Twilighter (love it!). Also, how adorable is Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that Taylor cleared that up. For some reason, it was bugging me that people thought those were the same scenes. Bella is wearing a different top!
    It's a very teasing trailer. I can't wait for the next installment of trailers or offical pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was soooooo right! All my friends freaked out like "why is Jake transforming in front of Bella and Laurent???" and i was like "I'm sure that's the scene with paul, cuz bella wears a diffrent outfit and with laurent she's got a backpack!" Thank you taylor xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. O Taylor I could listen to you talk all day. You're like a refreshing tall drink of water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so fun. I really hope his attitude takes him far. He's just so pleasant to watch.

    I still don't understand why people consider him cocky. I think he is on the hustle trying to sell his brand...himself. Rob can get by on his dashing good looks. Kristen has this body of work that critics seem impressed by. Taylor's just trying to make his own mark. I think he's doing a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete