September 11, 2009

More deets on New New Moon Trailer -- Extended version to premiere at VMAs

MTV shares more details about the New Moon trailer!
The second full-length "New Moon" trailer contains everything the first teaser trailer and the "Meet Jacob Black" trailer have not: more Volturi, more werewolves and more visions of Edward. The newest trailer is being shown before screenings of "Sorority Row" (out today), but an extended version will also be exclusively shown at the VMAs on Sunday, presented by Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.
Go to MTV if you wanna be spoiled!

7 comments:

  1. More Edward!!! *thud* Might be too much for this heart to take! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me more Edward & more Volturi and I'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just screamed outloud.... cannot wait

    I refuse to go see Sorority Row it looks so stupid...but maybe someone will leak it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm do u guys think the vid will be leaked .. i really want to see it sooo bad!!!!!! lol cant wait ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God the VMAs are almost here. More Volturi? *THUD*... More Edward? *Double THUD!* I can't wait!!! I hope I'll be able to contain my squeals when they show the trailer, it'll be like 4 a.m. here. *lmao*

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg twilight is awsome i think i just screamed outloud in a full-house ahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete