November 12, 2009

Chris gets cuddly with cast - New Moon in Madrid

Update: I can not explain what's going on here... but it is sooo worth the update :D via TwiFans


Click for cuddles and killer heels
Check out that bromance, lol - what's that about?

I pretty much want all of Kristen's shoes at this point!




Perhaps Chris was missing the safety blanket of his super special golden trousers from the other day... just a thought ;)

I've heard there's a video of the press conference too, which I'll update here when I find it!

Pics via Radar

- Lorabell

Update: Here's a couple of videos from Madrid - enjoy:



4 comments:

  1. Robsessed has the videos: http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/2009/11/videos-of-madrid-fan-event-and-press.html

    And damn, aren't they all so cute! And notice how Kristen always leans into Rob... ahahahah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did notice the lean and you'll see a little more of it in the videos you mentioned. But of course they are just friends ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, so cute :) The first one is so funny ^.^ I wonder what the heck he was doing? LoL :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You get to go out with girls like Kristen Stewart."

    Anyone catch how cute that was?
    Oh gosh. Rob I love you (:

    ReplyDelete