November 30, 2009

Super cute videos from London NM press conference





That's RIGHT Norweign 14-year-old, the Weitzmeister will shut you DOWN!

Rob, Kristen, Taylor and Chris cracking themselves up in the country where sarcasm was born - love it :D

*cough*IstillcantbelieveOKmagazinewasthereandfansitesweretoldtosuckitatthelastsecond*coughcough*
oh, excuse me!

Thanks FePattz

- Lorabell..."willey-nilley" *snicker*

P.s. Anyone else kinda glad they cut Alice's "you're a human who knows entirely too much about us" line?

10 comments:

  1. yeah I'm glad they cut it out. Not the greatest delivered line. Also noticed they cut out Bella's "I'm scared" and pretty sure they cut out her being all "what?!" after Alice told her about Edward in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or did they cut out the "what?!" hmm someone enlighten me lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah: I think they cut out the "what" - I thought that was weak too... all the more room for dvd extras :D
    - Lorabell

    ReplyDelete
  4. They didnt cut it out, it was when Bella walks in the front door and Alice asked why she was alive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon: Nope... it's not in the version I can *ahem* see anyway :)
    - Lorabell

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do u mean they told u to suck it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute :) Yeah, I'm kinda glad they cut that but I think Bella did say "What!?." I think it was when Alice asks how she was still alive or something LoL ^.^ Not super sure though, I waited so long for this movie, it's like I blacked out during it LoL :D I need to see it again and again LoL :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anon 7.58: Not me necessarily... a few sites were meant to be allowed to go but apparently were told last minutes that OK! (the irony) bought exclusive rights :/
    - Lorabell

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute when KStew grabs Rob's hand!!
    First vid 3:23 - 3:31

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it when Rob says he has a prepubescent girl's body and kristen is like "Shhssh" and she puts her arm around his chair

    ReplyDelete