January 6, 2010

Dakota dishes Runaways deets for V...

http://dfanningsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/CFDCF3b8FB6A76Bc__gallery.jpg

Dakota Fanging (<-- see what I did there?!) is going cover-girl for an up coming issue of V Magazine along with an accompanying interview on the Runaways - here's an excerpt:

About her role on The Runaways (sexy wild child rocker with a girl-on-girl kiss), she dished: ‘I really enjoyed doing that subject matter for the first time in a biopic, because it really happened, it’s not just a made-up story about a 15-year-old running wild. It’s a true story of her evolution from good Valley Girl to bad rock ‘n roll princess’.

She shared about her kissing Kristen Stewart: ‘It’s passionate,they were just as close as two could get’. [Lorabell: Bow chica wah wow!]

About drugs, specially the cocaine: ‘It’s actually crushed B vitamins. Kristen and I were, like, our hair is gonna grow a lot from these’.


- Lorabell

P.s. And as a very tenuous link - anyone know where KStew got these glasses from? I've been after them for ages :)

6 comments:

  1. Lorabell, I think she lifted them from someone's gramps. Just say no!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @want2Binforks: LOL, you make a fair point but I think I could rock them ;)
    - Lorabell

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lorabell - when you are in the city again try http://store.fabulousfannys.com/catalog - I've seen them there or a very similar version of them. Or someone in the store could tell you who made them or where you could order them from. I also, heard their is a vintage Ray-Ban store on Orchard that I have yet to check out, they may have a similar style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lorabell-me too!!!! If you do find them, please post it, or add it to coolspotters.com, and I'll do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puke! I never go to the girl on girl action movies, it is so cheap! It has been done and done again, can it really be called edgy at this point or is it just a great big kowtow to the idiot male audience?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are Moscot (Brand) "Nebb" in "brown crystal fade" ...I think... Props to her if they are vintage, though, they are friggin' faboo!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.