February 24, 2010

Ask Rob - Remember Me Interview 6 - Literally

First, enjoy Rob talking about filming in NYC ;) I know you will...

Second, to ask Rob, Emilie De Ravin, Pierce Brosnan or Chris Cooper your question about Remember Me, submit your question in the comments at MoviePhone*

Hm... Dear Rob, would you ever consider entering a World-Record Rubber-band Contest? Because those flexy bad-boy fingers were just made to win!

Thanks Andie

- Lorabell

*Enter before Friday, 26th of February and to include your name and address


  1. Awwwh Rob you'll never be an outsider!! You're welcome anytime back to the big city. He put a little sunshine in NY for the summer while he was here:))
    LOL @ Lorabell- Rubber-band contest!!
    I would love to see him in a doll that stretches. As a kid, I used to have these rubber dolls that you could stretch out- I want one of Rob. Hee Hee

  2. Hey they just had a trailer on TV for Remember Me. Rob is such a cutie:D I have to stop caring about a person I don't even know!! I have never been so interested in someone I don't know and most likely never will meet in my life! This is crazy or I'm going crazy- the latter is most likely the case.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.