August 5, 2010

New Rob Video - Songs From A Swoon, er... Room ;)

Updated with more footage video:

Apparently this was recorded in London for a series called "Songs From A Room" where musicians literally record impromptu sets in living rooms. Who knew?

I wish he was still able to play in public *sigh* so good!

Coincidentally, I just got back from my first Lizzy Pattinson gig. Um... her voice is uh-mazing! Check her out - for serious!

Here's a snippet of her performance tonight at The Regal Room - the song is called "Hands" which she introduced by saying "I wrote this with my brother" - enjoy ;)

Scoot to 25.ish for Lizzy's second set and my *fave* song of the night "Since I Fell For You" at 30.ish :)

Source via source

- Lorabell

P.s. See that dark mass of hair to the right by Lizzy's leg? That would be me *waves*

10 comments:

  1. Woah man, Lizzy is an amazing singer. Loved the whole set. Reminds me the tiniest bit of Sia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lizzie's voice! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's great you were able to see her show! her voice is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzie is an amazing singer!!! I also could sit there forever and listen to rob sing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love Rob's song in the first clip!!! :D (L)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...she does have a great voice!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful voice!! A duet with that brother of hers would be nice.......lol! It would be frickin' AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strange that they both sing in an accent other than their own

    ReplyDelete
  9. They both has such amazing singing voices ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. *shiver* I love it when Rob sings with force and stuff... LOL. Lizzie is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete