November 30, 2011

Rob stealing from set again? Bella and Edward's Breaking Dawn honeymoon luggage...

So I was at the airport the other day and came across these suitcases that I was sure I'd seen used on Bella and Edward's honeymoon in Breaking Dawn...

I tried my best to find screen-caps to compare but non of the released footage showed the luggage.

I'm pretty sure this was the vanity case Bella frantically searches through on Isle Esme (although it looked less green and more brown if I recall).


Looks like Rob was a fan of the matching case (until Kristen got all that swag from Mulberry at least) when spotted in LA back in October.


These look a pretty close match to me... what do you think?

To pretend to order your own set head over to BRIC'S

- Lorabell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.