November 22, 2011

Sleeping at Last's "Turning Pages" aka The most perfect Breaking Dawn/wedding song maybe ever


I know I can't be the only person to be playing this... on repeat... for the last five days :)

I straight up emailed my two besties (who are decidedly NOT Twilight fans) with instructions to familiarize themselves as they'll likely be walking out in front of me to this as/when I actually get married.

Although I can't decide whether to walk down the aisle to the instrumental version and save the full edition for my first dance... *decisions, decisions.

Instrumental

Planning an imaginary wedding to a paper (i.e. full size cut-out) Edward was never so tricky!

- Lorabell

* 10 sparkle points for quotage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.