January 30, 2012

Kristen's "I don't speak French" face... and her "I don't give a f***" finger!

"Quoi?"




Bam!

This shot is so pretty and I am ALL ABOUT that star hair-clip #WANT


Whilst getting her fashion on in Paris, Kristen was spotted flipping the bird... in the presence of Karl Lagerfeld! 

I can't tell if she was being funny or serious but it takes a pair to do that in front of the creative head of Chanel and Fendi.


However, I can not WAIT to see this shoot - not only does it already look gorgeous but Vanity Fair spreads  are known for being legend-(wait for it)-dary!

See more pics at FierceBitchStew

- Lorabell

6 comments:

  1. haha I love the legend-wait for it- dary! :P and she does look beautiful, as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only criticism...I'm tired of the knotted at the waist tshirts....On the other hand, her hair is looking lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess le finger transcends any language barrier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks very much like a young Elizabeth Taylor in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Kristen! But flipping the finger is tacky...and for high schoolers...which she isn't in anymore. If she wants respect from adults, then she needs to act like one. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.