May 16, 2012

KStew Interview = New Books for My Reading List

Every time Kristen Stewart does an interview, Amazon makes money off of me.

In her latest interview with Elle Magazine, Kristen is her usual charming self, dropping f-bombs left and right and leaving me with a list of books that are certainly more intellectually challenging than my normal dystopian/supernatural YA fare.

Lay off the photoshopping, Elle.  Our girl is perfect as-is.
Kristen also let slip a little- well-known rumor/fact... while perusing a bookstore during her interview: “'Oh my God, my f------ boyfriend just did this movie,' she says, referring to Robert Pattinson while pulling down a copy of Bel Ami."

Yes, we know.  It's on OnDemand for those in the states and in theaters for those in the UK... and it is HOT.

Read the rest of the interview over at Mandy's Mind and enjoy this super hawt behind the scenes video from the shoot - dang, girl.



PS - in my KStew shopping cart right now:
Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski
Lie Down in Darkness by William Styron
Contempt by Alberto Moravia
Money: A Suicide Note by Martin Amis <--Rob's favorite author.  Wonder how that ended up in her hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment